Want to reduce your workload and make the whole process from job creation to invoicing quicker and easier? Simplify your back-office procedures with a system that does the time-consuming work for you.
Waste Carrier? Automate Environment Agency Returns with TMS Go! Join our Webinar on 25th March at 12.30 pm to see how.Register Today
Take the stress out of running your haulage business:
- Work anytime, anywhere – at home or in the office
- Reduce admin and paperwork
- See if work is going to plan with live tracking
- Obtain instant electronic proof of delivery
- Speed up your invoicing process with email invoicing
- Save time with updates between TMS Go! and your Accounts system
Simplify your processes with TMS Go! See how….
Quick Accurate Job Input
Simple ways to create, enter and price jobs:
- Convenient Self-Serve Customer Portal – shippers can book jobs on-line, view delivery progress and download electronic PODs and invoices.
- Customer Database – all your customer records in one place, ensuring jobs are accurately priced, and the correct resources allocated to every job.
- Import Customer Jobs – avoid manual input and errors by importing jobs to save time.
- Easily repeat Standard Jobs – create multiple jobs today for days and weeks ahead to simplify the allocation of drivers and vehicles.
Job Management made easy
See jobs to do and build loads quickly:
- All the details you need in one place. Customer rates, locations, work types etc
- Easy resource allocation. Manage driver and vehicle availability with a simple month-to-view-calendar
- Visualise and validate your plan. See revenue you’ll make and the route your drivers will take
- Simplify Compliance. Add extra jobs safely with the help of live driver’s hours
- Keep driver’s informed. TMS Go! can send work you’ve planned to a driver’s mobile in an instant
Want to see what Mandata TMS Go! can do for you?
Take a closer look at our platform with a personalised demo or request more information.
See real-time load progress. Speed up POD returns.
Information is saved instantly behind the job:
- Electronic Proof of Delivery – documents are saved behind each job automatically. There’s no filing or scanning to do.
- Non Conformance details – are updated as each job is completed, enabling you to respond quickly to issues
- Scanned Paperwork (OCR) – if you need to, you can scan and attach documents to jobs
Real-time Load Tracking
Gain full visibility of work in progress. See if work is going to plan:
- Real-time plan updates. Including vehicle location, job/load status and driver’s hours
- Simplify Operational Compliance. Record daily walk-around checks, identify defects early to minimise disruption to your business
- Integrated Tracking & Telematics. Track loads, vehicles and trailers with ease.
- Automated Tacho Download. View real-time driver’s hours to simplify planning.
Go paperless with Email Invoicing. Save time with Accounts updates.
- See which jobs need to be invoiced – produce single and batch invoices easily
- Email invoices along with POD attachments – automatically emailed to customers saving time and postage
- Balance your books with Accounts Integration – output a file from TMS Go! to update your accounts system
- Finance Reporting – output reports to see how your company is performing
Skelchers Express are saving 30 hours a week in admin time using TMS Go! Read their story here.
What our customers say
Get up and running quickly with TMS Go!
You don't need to be a computer whizz. We'll make it easy for you to get up to speed so you can quickly start to benefit from an integrated system. We provide training and UK-based telephone support, so your users can quickly start to deliver the results you need and confidently operate TMS Go!
Not only that, but you can access your TMS anytime anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and Windows PC.