Start planning and invoicing your work today with a user-friendly paperless system that’s easy to use. You can do everything from order to invoice in a few simple steps.
Manage your haulage business with ease.
Use a cloud transport management system that saves you time and effort.
- Work anywhere – at home or in the office. Manage your business wherever you are.
- Reduce admin and paperwork. Web entry, electronic proof of delivery and email invoicing. Just some of ways you can reduce your workload and save time.
- Communicate easily with drivers. Stay in touch via live messaging and receive electronic POD’s via their mobile.
- Simplify your invoicing process. Ensure every job is billed. Email invoices along with proof of delivery as quickly as you like.
Orders & Job Entry
All your customer details and resources managed in one place.
- Customer Records – Addresses, contacts, job rates and tables
- Job Creation – Collection and delivery info, location access and delivery instructions
- Create Job Schedules – Repeat standard jobs you do often to simplify resource allocation
- Customer portal – Make it simple for your customers to work with you; they can place orders on-line and view job progress.
Smart, simple planning
Make the most of your resources with TMS Go!
- Easy Job Planning. See jobs to do and build loads with simple drag and drop traffic pad.
- See who’s available to work when. Allocate your resources to your loads.
- Visualise and validate your plan. View the sequence of jobs. Make changes easily.
- Simplify Compliance. See Driver Hours and plan extra jobs safely.
- Produce Manifests. Send Driver’s instructions, keep them informed and see jobs are acknowledged.
Operate and Monitor
Ensure work is going to plan. See real-time job status updates in one place, in your transport management system.
- Real-time Plan Execution. See live plan updates and amend your plan as you need. Send updated driver instructions and make updates available to Customers.
- Simplify Operational Compliance. Record daily walk-around checks, Driver Hours & Behaviour. Keep track of Vehicle Maintenance Schedules too.
- TMS Tracking & Telematics. Track loads, vehicle and trailers with ease. Receive automatic Job Status updates and operate safely viewing Driver Hours and Telematics.
- Receive electronic POC and POD’s as jobs are complete. Scan paperwork to jobs if you need to.
Electronic Proof of Delivery
Keep drivers informed. Receive regular updates and electronic Proof of Delivery using the integrated Manifest App.
Print or email manifests and waste transfer notes, or click to send job details instantly to your driver’s smartphone. See real-time status change as they progress work and receive electronic signatures, photo POD’s and waste transfer notes too.
All this information is saved behind each job for you to review or print any time:
- Sign on Glass – delivery notes and waste transfer notes are created with signatures. Print out or email with invoices.
- Electronic PODs – drivers can take photos of signed paperwork and they appear instantly behind the job in TMS Go!
- Non Conformance details – photo’s or details of non-conformance are updated for you
- Scanned Paperwork (OCR) – use the document scanning solution which attaches paperwork to the relevant job in TMS Go!
Easy Email Invoicing
Reduce the time it takes to invoice with Email Invoicing in TMS Go! Keep accounts and payroll systems updated too:
- Customer Invoice production. Easily produce single and batch invoices as quickly as you like
- Email invoice and POD’s/waste transfer documents
- Sub-contractor reconciliation
- Accounts Integration. TMS Go! integrates with Sage, Xero and Quickbooks. No need re-enter information from one system to another.
- Finance Reporting. Create reports within your TMS: Un-billed work. Jobs waiting for POD, Non-conformance jobs.
Our Integrated Tool Kit for TMS Go!
Take a look at our integrated tool kit, allowing you to expand on Mandata TMS Go! to suit your specific needs
What our customers say
Get up and running quickly with TMS Go!
You don't need to be a computer whizz. We'll make it easy for you to get up to speed so you can quick start to benefit from an integrated system. We training and UK-based telephone support, so your users can quickly start to deliver the results you need and confidently operate TMS Go!
Not only that, but you can access your TMS anytime anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and Windows PC.