Do you need to reduce your paperwork and make the whole process from job creation to invoicing quicker and easier? Simplify your back-office procedures with a system that does the time-consuming work for you.
Take the stress out of running your haulage business:
- Work anytime, anywhere – at home or in the office
- Reduce admin and paperwork
- See if work is going to plan with live tracking
- Obtain instant electronic proof of delivery with the Manifest App
- Speed up your whole invoicing process with email invoicing
- Save time with automatic updates between TMS Go! and your Accounts system
TMS Go! can help you through every process. See how….
Quick Accurate Job Creation
TMS Go! streamlines and standardises the process of entering and pricing your jobs:
- Convenient Self-Serve Customer Portal – Wow your customers with a portal they use to book jobs with you online, view delivery progress and download documentation, including PODs and invoices.
- Customer Database – TMS Go! remembers all your customer addresses, rates, pricing etc. so you don’t have to. All your customer records saved in one place ensuring future jobs are correctly priced, and the correct resources allocated.
- Import Customer Jobs – Simply import data via a .CSV file to avoid manually entering individual jobs.
- Repeat Standard Jobs Easily – Tell TMS Go! which jobs you’d like to repeat and when, and multiple jobs are created in seconds. It means you can create jobs today, for days and weeks ahead to simplify resource allocation.
Plan jobs wisely
Whichever way you like to plan, TMS Go! makes it simple for you. Plan jobs using the Mandata Traffic Pad; it’s where you see all your jobs to do, available resources (drivers, vehicles and trailers) and build your loads:
- All the details you need in one place. Colour-coded fields highlight the status of jobs, key fields and % load fill levels
- Easy resource allocation. See which resources are available as you plan
- Visualise and validate your plan. See revenue you’ll make and the route your drivers will take
- Simplify Compliance. Add extra jobs safely with the help of live driver’s hours
- Keep driver’s informed. It takes an instant to send work you’ve planned to a driver’s mobile
Want to see what Mandata TMS Go! can do for you?
Take a closer look at our platform with a demo.
See real-time load progress. Speed up POD returns.
TMS Go! sends work instructions to your driver’s smartphone using the Manifest App. As they progress work, job status updates appear in the Traffic Pad along with electronic proof of delivery.
All the information you need is saved instantly behind the job:
- Electronic Proof of Delivery – PDF delivery notes are made instantly available to you and your customers
- Non Conformance details – are updated as each job is completed, enabling you to respond quickly to issues
- Scanned Paperwork (OCR) – you can also scan and attach documents to jobs for quickly and easy retrieval
Real-time Load Tracking
Integrate with Mandata’s Tracking and you’ll gain full visibility of work in progress. With real-time updates you’ll see if work is going to plan.
- Real-time Plan Execution. Integrate Mandata Vehicle Tracking and / or the Manifest App to see live plan updates including vehicle location, job/load status and driver’s hours.
- Simplify Operational Compliance. Record daily walk-around checks, identify defects early to minimise disruption to your business.
- TMS Tracking & Telematics. Track loads, vehicles and trailers with ease. Receive automatic Job Status updates and operate safely viewing Driver Hours and Telematics data.
- Receive electronic POC and POD’s as jobs are complete. Scan paperwork to jobs if you need to.
Go paperless with Email Invoicing. Save time with Accounts updates
- Easily produce single and batch invoices
- Email invoices from TMS Go! along with POD attachments
- Sub-contractor reconciliation
- Accounts Integration. TMS Go! updates Sage, Xero and Quickbooks automatically so there’s no need to transfer information from one system to another.
- Finance Reporting. Create reports within your TMS: Un-billed work. Jobs waiting for POD, Non-conformance jobs
Skelchers Express are saving 30 hours a week in admin time using TMS Go! Read their story here.
What our customers say
Get up and running quickly with TMS Go!
You don't need to be a computer whizz. We'll make it easy for you to get up to speed so you can quick start to benefit from an integrated system. We training and UK-based telephone support, so your users can quickly start to deliver the results you need and confidently operate TMS Go!
Not only that, but you can access your TMS anytime anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and Windows PC.