Streamlined order processing
Quick and easy job input straight from your customers into your TMS ready to plan.
- Customer Database – all your customer details in one place for quick and accurate job pricing and resource allocation.
- Efficient Job Creation – standard jobs created and repeated at the press of a button in seconds. Plan work in advance with real-time calendar which simplifies resource allocation.
- Automated Job Imports – no need to manually input jobs. They appear in the TMS ready to plan.
- Customer Portal – give customers the ability to place orders on-line and avoid manual job entry.
Powerful Load and Resource-based Planning
You’ll have clear visibility of collections and deliveries with this real-time, flexible load-planning and monitoring tool.
- Easy resource allocation – match the right resources to the right jobs. Build loads using live driver, vehicle and trailer availability
- Choice of Traffic Pad – plan load to vehicle or vehicle/driver to load.
- Plan full loads and multi drop deliveries
- Split stages easily – simplify planning. See what’s happening where. Reduce empty mileage.
- Validate your plan – see the impact of your plan and make changes easily to reduce empty mileage, optimise load-fill and minimise £/mile
- Make all the right decisions – allocate new jobs quickly, safely and profitably with visibility of real-time Drivers Hours
- Keep drivers informed – send updates from here to the Manifest app. See when driver’s acknowledge receipt.
Real-time 360 degree view of your operation
React proactively to changing situations throughout the day. Manage by exception.
- Receive live updates throughout the day; load status, vehicle location, Driver Hours and ETA’s
- Easily make changes to your plan without having to re-do everything else
- Real-time Drivers Hours helps you to simplify compliance and governance
- Monitor driver and vehicle performance to make continuous improvements
- Receive electronic proof of delivery (ePODs) and non-conformance details saved automatically behind each job
Fast electronic POD returns
Send work to drivers and receive real-time job status updates and electronic proof of delivery.
- Keep Drivers Informed – send planned loads to the Manifest app from the TMS. Driver’s see jobs in the order you’ve planned
- Sign-on-Glass – drivers capture signatures, which are automatically transposed on to a PDF delivery note
- Electronic POD’s (ePODs) – drivers take photos of paperwork and images are saved behind the job in the TMS
- Non-conformance – respond quickly to issues as non-conformed jobs are updated in real-time
- Scanned Paperwork (OCR) – go paperless with a flexible document storage solution.
The Mandata TMS produces invoices and keeps your accounts and payroll systems up to date. There’s no need for time-consuming manual updates.
- Single or batch invoices produced in minutes
- Email invoices – sent with electronic proof of delivery (ePOD) attachments. Saving you time and effort.
- Sub-contractor reconciliation
- Accounts integration – with all major accounts software vendors
- Finance reporting – see unbilled work, non-conformed jobs and any jobs awaiting PODs at the press of button.
Real-time KPI Reporting
No more waiting to see out-of-date KPIs. See how your business is performing with real-time reporting solutions:
- Extensive Reports Library – generate standard reports at the press of a button. Many of which have been written specifically for your sector.
- Save time with Automated Reports – keep staff and customers informed with reports automatically generated to a schedule you decide.
- Integrated Tool Kit – Access up-to-the-minute results throughout the day with dashboards, designed to provide a live window on your past, present and future on all aspects of your business.
See what the Mandata TMS can do for you
Take a closer look at the Mandata transport management system with a demo.
Your TMS. Your Way.
Choose from a range of Mandata Add-ons to tightly integrate your business systems and bring more information into your TMS.
It can be customised for you
As well as changes you can make, we can customise your TMS and create bespoke functionality so that it works smarter for you.
Cloud or Self-hosted TMS?
You can host your own TMS or use our Cloud. Either solution provides the same feature-rich software and tight integration between modules.
Farralls Group, Palletforce founding member chose Mandata to manage their diverse operationMandata TMSFarrall’s Group, the Chester-based family-owned logistics provider, have streamlined their procedures and improved reporting, visibility and vehicle tracking since installing a fully integrated Transport Management System from Mandata. […]
BJS Haulage choose Mandata TMS to grow general haulage operationMandata TMSWest-Midlands based, BJS Home Delivery, the ‘two-man’ home delivery and warehousing experts, are investing in a Mandata TMS and integrated ePOD solution to support their fast-expanding general haulage […]
Keedwell eliminate empty running with Returnloads.netMandata TMSKeedwell Konnect was formed in March last year to coordinate logistics and maintain new customer accounts by diversifying traffic flows within the RT Keedwell Group and working with […]
Our Integrated Tool Kit
Take a look at our integrated range of software and mobile applications, allowing you to customise and expand on a TMS to streamline and simplify your processes.