All the functionality you need to manage your road transport operation with greater visibility and efficiency is here, in one customisable integrated transport management system (TMS). Available as a Cloud or Server hosted solution. It’s your choice.
Orders & Job Entry
A dynamic user interface for efficient job entry providing all your customer details. Streamlining the process of entering, pricing and resourcing your jobs.
- Customer Records – Addresses, contacts, job rates and pricing.
- Job Creation – All your collection and delivery info, location access and job instructions saved in one place to simplify manual job entry.
- Job Creation Schedules – All standard jobs created, repeated at the press of a button creating work easily for days, weeks or months ahead.
- Job imports from Shipper Systems – Jobs and orders automatically imported from shipper and pallet network systems, ready to plan.
- Customer portal – New orders are updated automatically.
Smart Profitable Planning
Make the most of your resources with a customisable, Mandata designed drag and drop Traffic Pad. It has all the functionality you’ll need to make smart transport planning decisions.
- Resource Management and Allocation – See jobs to do and build loads using live available resources (drivers, vehicles, trailers and sub-contractors, and driver hours too).
- Route Sequencing – Visualise planned routes using Map-based planning.
- Visualise and Validate your Plan – Make cost-effective decisions. View empty running, load fill, profit and loss/revenue and cost per mile as you plan.
- Plan jobs safely. Stay Compliant – Real-time Driver Hours and Vehicle Maintenance schedules help to simplify and improve planning decisions.
- Manifests – Easily produce delivery documentation by Job Sequence and Route Plan. Keep drivers informed with live updates via the Manifest app; they’ll see work to do and acknowledge receipt.
Operate & Monitor with Real-time Visibility
Mandata gives you the ability to react quickly, proactively and efficiently to changing situations throughout the day:
- See real-time plan execution updates including load information, vehicle location and job status. Driver Hours and ETA’s too.
- Amend your plan without having to re-do everything else.
- Capture live information about your fleet and drivers to simplify compliance and governance.
- Monitor driver and vehicle performance to make continuous improvements.
- Receive electronic proof-of-delivery and non-conformance details, saved behind the job for quick, simple and accurate invoicing.
Integrated POD Return Solution
The Mandata Manifest App integrates fully with the Mandata TMS. Keeping drivers informed. Providing regular system updates along with electronic Proof of Delivery and non conformance details. No duplication of work. No delays waiting for PODs to be returned.
- Drivers kept informed – updates appear on the driver’s smartphone; jobs to do by sequence and route plan.
- Sign-on-Glass – capture electronic signatures, automatically transposed on to a delivery note ready to email along with invoices to customers.
- Electronic POD’s – you don’t have to wait for proof documents to be returned. Drivers can take photos of paperwork; high quality images saved automatically behind the job record in TMS.
- Non-conformance – jobs are updated with non-conformance details, allowing you to respond quickly to issues and update records, for quick and accurate invoicing.
- Scanned Paperwork (OCR) – go paperless with this flexible document storage solution. Its easy to scan documents against a job in the Mandata TMS, saving time and effort.
Know exactly where you are in real-time
With live feeds in to the TMS you’re ready to adapt to evolving situations throughout the day. Tight integration between Mandata TMS and Tracking provides all the information you need in one system.
- Driver walk-around checks
- Jobs status, proof of delivery and non-conformance
- Driver hours and tacho data
- TMS Tracking & Telematics
Proactive notifications. Positive actions.
Job status updates are made in the TMS as geo-fences are crossed. Receive alerts if timed delivery slots will be missed or if a vehicle has remained on-site for too long.
Be aware. Be in control.
For each job you’ll see vehicle location data and driver hours details. All the information you need to make proactive informed decisions and take control of changing situations.
Know exactly where you are in real-time
Mandata Driver Behaviour gives you valuable insight in to your drivers and fleet. Promote safe, economic and positive driving. Monitor performance and reduce costs.
Fast, Accurate Invoicing
Reduce the time it takes to invoice jobs and keep accounts and payroll systems up to date.
- Customer invoice production – easily produce single and batch invoices from within the Mandata TMS.
- Email invoices – the system will email invoices out to your customers with proof of delivery attachments. Saving you time and effort.
- Sub-contractor reconciliation
- Accounts integration – automatic updates between Mandata TMS and your accounting system saves time, dramatically reducing the amount of admin work you have to do. Immediately giving you access to up-to-date and accurate financial information.
- Finance reporting – produce reports showing any unbilled work, non-conformed jobs and any waiting for proof documents. Capturing revenue and allowing fast resolution of outstanding queries.
Provide exceptional service that gives you an edge using a range of value-added features within the Mandata TMS:
- Customer Portal – customers can create and amend orders, view and download proof of delivery and see live ETA’s.
- Customer/Shipper system integration – import large volume bookings into your TMS; avoiding duplication of effort and manual re-entry.
- Visibility of job progress – provide customers with their very own Track and Trace app too.
- Email invoices and PODs – provide customers with the documentation they need soon after delivery.
- Non-conformance – details are updated within the customer portal, giving customers full visibility of issues and changes.
- Drive safely and economically – provide evidence of your careful driving using Mandata Driver Behaviour.
- Automated reports – provide reports emailed automatically to your customers providing evidence of KPI’s.
No more waiting to see out-of-date KPIs. See how your business is performing with integrated reporting solutions:
- Extensive Reports Library – Generate reports at the press of a button. TMS has detailed standard reports. Many of which have been written specifically for your sector.
- Save time with Automated Reports – keep staff and customers informed with reports automatically generated to a schedule you decide.
- Integrated Tool Kit – Access up-to-the-minute results throughout the day with dashboards. They’re designed to give you a live window on your past, present and future with valuable insight on all aspects of your business. View the Integrated Mandata Tool Kit.
Your TMS. Your Way.
Choose from a range of Mandata Add-ons to tightly integrate your business systems and bring more information into your TMS.
It can be customised for you
As well as changes you can make, we can customise your TMS and create bespoke functionality so that it works smarter for you.
Cloud or Self-hosted TMS?
You can host your own TMS or use our Cloud. Either solution provides the same feature-rich software and tight integration between modules.
Our Integrated Tool Kit
Take a look at our integrated tool kit, allowing you to customise & expand on Mandata TMS to suit your specific needs
- Vehicle Checks
- Vehicle Checks+
- Track and Trace
- Mandata SmartDrive
- HR App
- Track & Trace
TMS Tracking & Telematics
- Manifest+ App ETAs
- Vehicle location tracking
- Trailer location tracking
- Drivers’ Hours
- Tacho Now Tacho Downloads
- Driver and Vehicle Behaviour
- KPI Reporting
3rd Party System Integration
- Pallet Networks
- Accounts Packages
- Tacho Analysis Systems
- Workshop Packages
- Customer Systems
Warehouse & Cross Docking*
- Cross Docking
What our customers say
Your implementation project will be managed closely with you, as well as training provided, to make the transition to your new systems as smooth as possible.
Working with a team that understands your needs is important. That's why we don't just supply software, we provide a range of services to support you and your business.