Mandata Group provides integrated transport management software solutions to road transport businesses operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
Haulage operators of all sizes use our suite of products to manage their operations from orders to invoice. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive.
We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 47 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, competitive market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers and neither should our team. Find out more information about Mandata.
About the role:
TMS Technical Support troubleshoots technical issues & provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to our clients, providing timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new software solutions across the Mandata Group.
Moreover, TMS Technical Support needs to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
As the TMS Technical Support, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure customer tickets are responded to and resolved within SLA.
- Communicating with customers regularly with regards to their incident/problem/change request.
- Maintain a high-quality service to our customers.
- Managing multiple cases at one time, ensuring case notes are up to date.
- Diagnosing and resolving incidents using remote access tools and verbal instructions.
- Installing and configuring software.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new software applications.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer solutions to the wider team.
- The ability to support non-technical customers and explain complex IT concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines.
- The ability to troubleshoot a variety of issues and resolve user issues.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide concise documentation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make balanced decisions.
- A positive can-do attitude and flexibility in taking on a broad range of responsibilities and tasks at short notice.
- The ability to quickly learn new operating procedures and maintain established systems.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff effectively at all levels.
- A commitment towards delivering quality customer service to internal and external customers.
- Familiarity with TSQL is essential.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients.
- A logical mind.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.