Customer Success Manager
This role will be responsible for ensuring the success of multiple assigned accounts.
Mandata provides integrated transport management software solutions to road transport businesses operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
Haulage operators of all sizes use our suite of products to manage their operations from orders to invoice. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive.
We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 47 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, competitive market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers and neither should our team.
Your role in a nutshell:
Mandata require a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will be responsible for ensuring the success of multiple assigned accounts. The CSM will identify and build relationships with the key stakeholders within their accounts (most likely at C level). They will understand the customer’s ROI and ensure Mandata is aligned to meet it. The CSM will understand the customer’s business and work with them to identify better ways to adopt their software and to identify opportunities where they exist.
As the customer’s ‘Trusted Advisor’, it is expected the CSM will be closely involved with the account at all, post-sale stages of the relationship including Adoption, Expansion and ultimately the success of the role will be proven by Renewal. The CSM will manage the renewal process and will take a significant role in collating all renewal information and documentation into Salesforce.
The Customer Success Manager is a champion for their accounts into Mandata. This may include taking lead roles in major incidents, problem management, change and release management. The CSM role provides focus for production systems and is not intended to duplicate any project functions that will remain with the project team.
The responsibilities we’ll trust you with…
- Identifying and working with key stakeholders in their assigned accounts.
- Ensuring full Adoption by the customer and their ROI is met. Creating monitoring tools and reports that demonstrate Adoption and opportunities for Expansion.
- Keeping abreast of industry best practice to become Trusted Advisor to the customer – recommending changes in operations.
- Identifying expansion opportunities and working with Inside Sales to fulfil these.
- Ensuring there are no barriers to renewal.
- Responsible for engaging as primary services interface with the customer stakeholders, being responsible for all operational issues related to delivery of services in the live production environments.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing compliance with the current Service Level Agreement (SLA) and contract between the customer and Mandata.
- Responsible for conducting regular service review meetings with the customer, reporting monthly on the quality of the service being delivered.
- Responsible for developing and managing a Continual Service Improvement Plan (CSIP) to ensure that the customer adopts the products and services fully across the account.
- Responsible for attending ad-hoc calls during any “TLC phase” with the customer and managing and reporting about the actions taken.
- Responsible for monitoring the monthly/quarterly/annual contract renewals and whether they are invoiced on time and cash collection is maximised.
- Responsible for effective cost control and time management in the performance of the duties.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role…
- Possess the gravitas and experience to be able to engage with C Suite level within the customer base and Mandata.
- To be able to understand their business requirements and best position Mandata products to fulfil their requirements.
- Ability to work remotely and on-site.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to present Services Account information with colleagues and customers.
- Proficient with Salesforce.
- Ability to identify patterns in cases and customer interactions that lead to opportunities.
- Previous experience working with Mandata products.
- Previous experience working in one of the following sectors – hauliers & transport management, logistics and supply chain management or pallet line networks.
- Previous experience in working within Account Management or renewals.
Your personal attributes – we need someone who…
- Has the ability to adapt and deliver in a pressurised environment.
- Understands analytical insights and has great attention to detail.
- Has the ability to understand both the strategic and tactical requirements of an organisation.
- Is a completer / finisher with evidenced problem-solving experience.
- Is commercially minded.
- Is flexible to work from Mandata offices as required.
- Can travel within the UK and internationally if required.
Our Culture – The Mandata Way
The Mandata Way outlines our core values and behaviours. These values are the foundation of our culture, and we are all responsible for using them to shape our future. Our 4 values are One Team, Passionate, Accountable and Customer Driven.
To demonstrate our values and behaviours you will:
- Always bring ‘The Best You’ to work.
- Work as One Team to get the job done well.
- Be Passionate, work with energy and enthusiasm to achieve more.
- Be Accountable and understand what you do, matters.
- Have a Customer Driven mindset, everything we do is in service of our customers.
- Hybrid working.
- Company & personal bonus scheme.
- Employee share scheme.
- Life assurance cover.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with length of service).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Cycle to work scheme.
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, you can apply directly by completing the form on this page. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.