Mandata Group provides integrated transport management software solutions to road transport businesses operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
Haulage operators of all sizes use our suite of products to manage their operations from orders to invoice. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive.
We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 47 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, competitive market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers and neither should our team. Find out more information about Mandata.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our technology team who are going through a period of extensive growth and Agile transformation. As a proactive and passionate individual, you will be part of a dynamic technical team that builds solutions to support rapidly changing business needs. You will thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment. As an Agile Evangelist, you will be able to promote and enhance Agile adoption and proficiency across the organization.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching teams in the transition to Agile ways of working.
- Scrum Master to support 2-3 scrum teams.
- Plan and implement scrum ceremonies with teams and the Product Owner.
- Effectively report on team metrics and progress, with focus on continuous improvement.
- Support teams to achieve goals by removing impediments.
- Administration of sprint tools, (Microsoft Azure DevOps) with regular monitoring and analysis of sprint cadence and efficiency.
- Work with wider teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners to plan increments, identifying and mitigating risks and dependencies.
- Facilitating effective, transparent communication, within the team and externally.
- Experience of working across multiple teams.
- Experience of coaching teams as they transition to agile ways of working.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to articulate and embed Agile methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of agile development techniques such as DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, and automation.
- A concise and effective communicator who is adept at identifying and resolving conflict.
- Ability to navigate and tackle conflicting priorities.
- Collaborate with teams to assess their needs and recommending the best approach.
- Ability to promote positive change.
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.