Mandata Group provides integrated transport management software solutions to road transport businesses operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
Haulage operators of all sizes use our suite of products to manage their operations from orders to invoice. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive.
We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 47 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, competitive market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers and neither should our team. Find out more information about Mandata.
About the role:
As Receptionist you will be required to deal with email and telephone queries in a timely and professional manner.
Additional tasks will include ensuring the smooth running of the office including greeting guests, the management of meeting rooms and associated requirements and managing all administrative needs including the ordering and distribution of general office needs such as stationery and kitchen supplies
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Answering the telephone and directing enquiries to the required department.
- Organise catering requirements for meetings as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the office tidiness standards are maintained.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining an appropriate stock of stationery for the office.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all office equipment and liaising with suppliers.
- Distribute all incoming mail to relevant staff and departments.
- Previous receptionist experience in a busy professional environment preferred but not essential.
- A strong communicator.
- Excellent organisation, time management and IT skills including MS Office.
- Customer service experience.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Attention to detail.
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.