Mandata Group provides integrated transport management software solutions to road transport businesses operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
Haulage operators of all sizes use our suite of products to manage their operations from orders to invoice. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive.
We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 47 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, competitive market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers and neither should our team. Find out more information about Mandata.
About the role:
This is a technical testing role working with an integrated team of developers and product managers. The primary objective for this role is to drive the testing process though development and execution of test scenarios. The position will focus on communicating issues and tracking them through the generation of reports and management statistics.
What your duties & responsibilities will look like:
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Collaborate with wider QA Team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications, ensuring compliance with all business security policies
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
The type of individual we are looking for:
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude with a track record of overcoming problems and finding solutions to issues as they crop up.
- Able to multi-task and effectively prioritize a busy workload.
- Self-starter with strong motivation to succeed.
- Able to build relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Dynamic and creative
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.