eWarehouse web portal integrates with the Stirling Warehouse Management System (WMS) providing real-time visibility of stock levels and movements. With the ability to make real-time updates your customers can manage their own stock as well as create jobs online.
The eWarehouse Portal links to Stirling Warehouse providing real-time updates keeping you and your customers informed with real-time progress. Live visibility of stock reduces phone calls to your WMS Admin team for simple stock enquiry requests.
Give your customers secure on-line access to eWarehouse to:
- Real-time stock levels – available to your customers 24/7
- Live progress – customers can check progress of goods from your warehouse and the status of their jobs through to the delivery of stock
- Check the status of each job through to the despatch of stock
- Request products to be allocated out of the WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Reporting – comprehensive facility keeps your customers informed and provides the full visibility they need
- Option to view warehouse related scanned documentation relevant to its respective warehouse job.
More of our powerful modules:
Warehouse RF Scanning links with our Warehouse Management System (WMS) speeding up goods in, goods out and internal relocation processes, ensuring you keep an accurate track of item quantities and their locations.
Gain real-time visibility and control of stock movements within a depot using an integrated app.