TMS vs Excel: Which is better for planning in haulage? [Guide]
Excel has been used by thousands of haulage businesses – typically from the businesses first emerging into the industry and sometimes propelling businesses to grow.
Find key similarities and differences of using Excel or a Transport Management Software (TMS) to plan your haulage work, to help you find the planning system best suited to your business.
In this guide you’ll find the following topics:
- The benefits and limitations of using Excel as a planning tool
- Key similarities between Excel and a TMS
- What differentiates a TMS from Excel
- Why growing hauliers are increasingly relying on a TMS
- What other hauliers are saying about the benefits of a TMS