With automatic updates between systems you can eliminate time consuming double entry and simplify everyday tasks.
As a certified Sage Development Partner, Mandata integrates fully with Sage 50 and Sage 200 Accounts software, and Sage Payroll, however we can also offer bespoke sales ledger day book links to other third party accounting systems.
Gain greater visibility of your financial performance by connecting your Accounting software to your Mandata TMS. With automatic updates between systems you can eliminate time consuming double entry and simplify everyday tasks.
With Accounting software integration, you can:
- Update information once. Information entered in the Mandata TMS is automatically updated in Sage. This dramatically reduces time and improves accuracy whilst giving you instant access to up to date and accurate financial information.
- Streamline your invoicing procedures. With Mandata eInvoicing and Mandata DIP you can automatically attach relevant job PODs to invoices to save time.
- Simplify sub-contractor invoicing. Improve the accuracy of managing sub-contractor invoices through a ‘Self-bill matching feature’ – this saves time as it matches 95% of subcontractor bills – as well as avoiding manual and duplicate entry of information.
- Capture all revenue. Ensure all costs are recharged to customers using the ‘Unbilled Reports’ feature which enables you to easily see any jobs that are yet to be invoiced.
- Automate manual processes. Once integrated with the Mandata TMS, accounting procedures can be completed much more quickly as information flows seamlessly between systems.
- Benefit from ongoing development. As a Sage Development Partner, our in-house development team make regular updates to ensure that your Mandata systems benefit from new Sage features as they become available.
More third party system integrations:
Automatic updates between Mandata TMS and all major pallet network systems. Saving time. No duplication. No rework.
Tacho Data Analysis
In addition to our Tacho Now tacho data download service, we can also upload tacho data to your Tacho Analysis system provider saving you time and effort.
Make it easier for shippers to work with you with automatic data imports and exports between their systems and our TMS.