Mandata Group provides integrated transport management software solutions to road transport businesses operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
Haulage operators of all sizes use our suite of products to manage their operations from orders to invoice. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive.
We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 47 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, competitive market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers and neither should our team. Find out more information about Mandata.
About the role:
Our 1st line Support acts as a customer’s 1st point of contact, providing technical support to our clients for our bespoke transport management software, timely customer feedback, and supporting the roll-out of new software solutions across the Mandata Group. The ideal candidate will be experienced in delivering first-class support to customers and collaborating with the wider team to quickly resolve queries.
As a 1st Line Support Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Providing first contact technical and email support of our bespoke TMS software.
- Follow agreed triage, incident, and service request procedures in accordance with service levels and prescribed standards.
- Utilise Salesforce Service Cloud ticketing system while fulfilling service requirements.
- Provide timely customer feedback.
- Qualifying and documenting the problems raised by customers.
- Communicating with customers regularly with regards to their incident/problem/change request.
- Maintain a high-quality service to our customers.
- Managing multiple cases at one time, ensuring case notes are up to date.
- Diagnosing and resolving incidents using remote access tools and verbal instructions.
- Installing and configuring software.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Escalate more complex cases to 2nd Line Technical Support, with full and detailed notes.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer solutions to the wider team.
- The ability to support non-technical customers and explain complex IT concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines.
- The ability to troubleshoot a variety of issues and resolve user issues.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide concise documentation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make balanced decisions.
- A positive can-do attitude and flexibility in taking on a broad range of responsibilities and tasks at short notice.
- The ability to quickly learn new operating procedures and maintain established systems.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff effectively at all levels.
- A commitment towards delivering quality customer service to internal and external customers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients.
- Problem solver.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.