Mandata Group provides Transport Management Solutions for all sizes of the road transport companies to help solve haulier’s challenges. We have a suite of products to support customers with streamlining and managing their road transport operations. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive. We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 40 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, fast paced market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers and neither should our team. Find out more information about Mandata.
About the role:
As a C# Developer you will be required to design, write and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also need to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
To ensure success as a C# developer, you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET framework, prolific coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve daily. A top-quality C# developer will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs.
What your duties & responsibilities will look like:
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the Mandata Group.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organising projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organisation & our customer base
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
The type of individual we are looking for:
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude with a track record of overcoming problems and finding solutions to issues as they crop up.
- Able to multi-task and effectively prioritise a busy workload.
- Self-starter with strong motivation to succeed.
- Able to build relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Dynamic and creative.
- People and customer centred.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skillset:
- C#, .NET 4.7.2 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
- Knowledge of other coding-languages and practices (WPF, MVVM, MVC, Xamarin etc).
- Knowledge of SQL Server including stored procedures, functions & triggers
- Ability to write clean and easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience with working in an agile environment
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.