Fully featured warehouse management system for road transport operators
All the functionality you need to manage your warehouse in tandem with your transport operation automatically updating key information and reducing duplication.
Stirling Warehouse Management is a comprehensive solution for all aspects of warehouse management. It caters for both single warehouse and multi-site organisations and is integrated with Mandata TMS and Mandata Go software.
- Complete visibility of all stock – including expected and received deliveries, through sophisticated track and trace features.
- Configurable warehouse diary – enables you to create transport jobs which are then updated in Mandata TMS or Mandata Go.
- Automatic transport requests created – as stock movements are made in the WMS, jobs are created in Mandata automatically, saving you time and avoiding the need to re-input data.
- Comprehensive report suite – powerful search and filter facility gives you quick and easy access to the data you need.
eWarehouse Customer Portal
Customers can submit and manage job requests and see the progress of there requests in real-time.
- Real-time stock levels – available to your customers 24/7
- Live progress – customers can check progress of goods from your warehouse and the status of their jobs through to the delivery of stock
- Reporting – comprehensive facility keeps your customers informed and provides the full visibility they need
Warehouse RF Scanning
Use an Android app to scan items at your warehouse. It links with WMS speeding up the goods in, goods out and internal relocation processes, ensuring you keep an accurate track of item quantities and their locations.
- Two-stage goods in receipt and put away functions
- Two-stage goods out, pick and despatch functions suitable for full pallet and pick and pack operations
- Product verification scan – scan product barcode on stock ensuring pallet has been labelled correctly and the correct stock is being picked.
See what Stirling WMS and Mandata can do for you
Take a closer look at the Mandata transport management system with a demo.
Farralls Group, Palletforce founding member chose Mandata to manage their diverse operationMandata TMSFarrall’s Group, the Chester-based family-owned logistics provider, have streamlined their procedures and improved reporting, visibility and vehicle tracking since installing a fully integrated Transport Management System from Mandata. […]
BJS Haulage choose Mandata TMS to grow general haulage operationMandata TMSWest-Midlands based, BJS Home Delivery, the ‘two-man’ home delivery and warehousing experts, are investing in a Mandata TMS and integrated ePOD solution to support their fast-expanding general haulage […]
Keedwell eliminate empty running with Returnloads.netMandata TMSKeedwell Konnect was formed in March last year to coordinate logistics and maintain new customer accounts by diversifying traffic flows within the RT Keedwell Group and working with […]
Our Integrated Tool Kit
Take a look at our integrated range of software and mobile applications, allowing you to customise and expand on a TMS to streamline and simplify your processes.