Seamless integration into Warehouse and Workshop reduces duplication.
Say goodbye to paper trails
Speed up your processes thanks to an easy email facility. Email invoices, statements and credit notes at the click of a button.
See the full picture of your finances with a comprehensive set of reports.
Simplified Accounting for Hauliers
Keep your books balanced with Stirling Accounts. All the All the functionality you would expect from a comprehensive accounts package come as standard. Provides seamless integration and automated updates between Stirling Accounts, Workshop and Warehouse systems.* Improving visibility and reducing time spent on administration.
- Maintain an accurate, real-time view of your financial performance.
- Stay on top of VAT returns with reconciliation reporting
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) compliant with HMRC integration
Paperless accounting. Less Admin and duplication.
Spend less time doing admin and paperwork when you use Stirling Accounts. Find the information you need and complete tasks at the click of a button including
- Re-print invoices, including invoices produced from Stirling Warehouse and Workshop.
- VAT return collation with reconciliation reports. Complete system interrogation, enabling full visibility of all accounting records / transactions.
- Extensive reporting facility through Crystal Reports.
- Creation, copy and reversal of journals with both browse and query facility.
- Disputed invoices and credit limit control flexibility.
- System generated remittances, customer statements, cheque printing, and BACS report production which can subsequently be exported to your third-party banking software.
Update information once
Two-way integration between Stirling Accounts, Warehouse and Workshop means you only have to update information once.
Invoices are sent directly to Accounts from Warehouse and Workshop enabling you to report accurately at any time.