Send information to and from your driver’s smartphone to simplify communication and reduce your reliance on paperwork.
Simple, instant updates are made between your back-office Mandata transport management system and a driver’s mobile device. No duplication of effort required or delay in sending or receiving information. There’s definitely no need to transfer information from one system to another.
Here’s how the process works
Keeping driver’s informed
- Within the Mandata Traffic Pad, click to send a highlighted job to the allocated driver.
- They’ll receive an update on their mobile phone with the new work or amendments to a job.
- They’ll accept the job and see collections and deliveries to do in sequence and any instructions.
Driver acknowledged and updates
- Back in the Traffic Pad, you’ll see the driver’s acknowledged the job.
- Receive job status updates as they complete their work.
Receive proof of delivery ready to invoice
- See when a job has been completed. View electronic signatures, proof of delivery and non-conformance details behind each job within the TMS.
- View an updated list of jobs ready to be invoiced.
All apps available on both iOS and Android.
Manifest App testimonials
Similar Tool Kit Modules
Driver work instructions, electronic proof of collection/delivery, electronic signatures, POD returns plus Driver Messaging, Navigation and ETA’s * Coming Soon
Daily Driver walk-around checks recorded in your Mandata system for you to rectify defects fast.
All the great benefits of the Vehicle Checks App and you can tailor questionnaires to your own requirements.
Track and Trace App
Keep customers informed and reduce ETA call volumes. Give them an app to see live job progress and access PODs too.
Simple, paperless driver workforce control providing Expenses (including images of receipts), Timesheets and Leave Requests application and authorisation. *Coming Soon
View score cards and league tables for your fleet and access the driver working day and fortnightly tacho hours.
Drivers can see their daily, weekly and monthly score cards and peer group score cards too on their smartphone.