Educate drivers and encourage positive improvements
Rather than having to wait to see results back at the depot, drivers can see their daily, weekly and monthly score cards on their smartphone. They can also see other driver’s score cards that you choose to enable drivers in peer groups to improve driving styles. The resulting benefits will be seen in your fuel bills.
Give drivers the results they need to improve:
Mandata’s new SmartDrive App presents drivers with a scorecard of grades against metrics such as vehicle idling and fuel usage to encourage positive and discourage negative driver behaviours. The grades are analysed in comparison to KPI’s you choose, so that drivers themselves can easily identify areas where they need to improve to achieve a sustainable standard of performance.
The app enables your drivers to:
See how they’re driving
- Drivers can view their daily, weekly and monthly scorecards.
Compare their results
- Drivers can view their results and those of their peers.
Back at the office
All of the data displayed in the Mandata SmartDriveTM App is produced by Mandata TMS Tracking and Telematics. You can view results in real-time on-line and in the office using the Mandata Web Services platform.
- Create your own custom performance matrixes to set driver targets. Measure KPI’s to get the results that really matter to your business.
- Analyse new data alongside historic data. You can track results over periods of time to identify weak links in your workforce and take corrective action.
- Set targets to unify drivers’ styles, making tangible savings in fuel costs.
- Promote positive driving styles to improve road safety by discouraging speeding and harsh deceleration.
All apps available on both iOS and Android.
What our customers say
More modules to provide real-time visibility of your operation:
Load & Vehicle Location Tracking
Track where the vehicle is, which way it is heading and where it is in the job sequence for real-time visibility of load progress and ETAs.
Trailer Location Tracking
Improve security and save time locating assets by installing tracking devices to your trailers.
Tacho Now Tacho Data Downloads
Automatic remote driver and vehicle tacho data downloads. Exported to your Tacho Analysis provider’s system to save time, effort and costs.
Driver and Vehicle Behaviour
Monitor and improve the efficiency of vehicles and drivers. Identify issues and make continuous improvements with this desktop and integrated mobile app solution.
Visibility of real-time Driver Hours as you plan for operational purposes, aiding job allocation.
Track and Trace App
Keep customers informed and reduce ETA call volumes. Give them an app to see live job progress and access PODs too.
Real-time automatic job status updates within your TMS. Alerts if vehicles remain on-site too long.
Driver Trainer app
View score cards and league tables for your fleet and access the driver working day and fortnightly tacho hours.