Mandata Update; Business as Usual
I know that you and your teams are working flat out to keep our country’s supply chain moving as effectively as possible in these difficult times.
I want you to know that everyone at Mandata recognises what a key role you play in helping the country to overcome the challenge we all face from Coronavirus and that we are here to support you.
We are currently operating as normal with no impact on our regular service. We have a robust business continuity plan in place. Should Public Health England (PHE) and the Government release new advice around home working, social distancing etc. we will adapt our operating model as follows:
- All Mandata solutions will remain available for use;
- Our staff will work from home using the latest technology platforms to ensure our internal communication and service levels remain as unaffected as possible;
- Customer support will be available as per our normal hours;
- Customer facing meetings will be delivered remotely; and
- Our security systems and procedures remain in place as usual meaning your data remains safe.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Mandata and we will do everything we can to support you in these challenging times. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me or Steve Spark our Chief Revenue Officer by emailing email@example.com.
Mandata (Management and Data Services) Ltd.,
5 Silverton Court, Northumberland Business Park, Cramlington, Northumberland. NE23 5RY
Support Tel: 0191 244 9300 l Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org