Affordable and easy-to-use transport management system for hauliers of all sizes
- Improve cash flow with invoicing on delivery and seamless integration with major accounting software solutions.
- Maximise fleet capacity and profitability with powerful map-based planning tools.
- Real-time view of consignment progress with live status updates and ETAs.
- Curb data duplication with one single point of data entry for all your haulage work.
- Connect your office staff and drivers with a seamless communication solution.
Trusted by 5,500+ users worldwide
Whether you’ve got 3, 30 or 300 vehicles, we’ve got a TMS solution that is right for you
With over 48 years of experience in the haulage industry, we’ve evolved our software to keep up with latest market demands, helping more than 2,000 businesses including half of Motor Transport’s top 100 hauliers to deliver on their customer promises and achieve their growth goals.
No matter how the transport landscape changes, you can be assured that our continuously evolving products will help you to do your best work every day.
Increase cash flow
- Full integration with Mandata apps that immediately notify you when a delivery is complete, allowing you to invoice instantly from the TMS.
- Seamless integration with leading accounting software providers.
- Automated e-distribution of the correct documents to customers and invoice factoring partners, saving you time and effort.
- Customisable rate tables so you can apply even the most complex rates to your jobs.
- Plan how you like with flexible job and stage planners. supporting full, multi-drop and multi-day load building.
- Visual drag-and-drop tools with KPIs such as load fill and utilisation, aid the best on-the-spot decisions.
- Reduce empty miles with map-based route planning and running distance guides and more powerful tools.
- Manage all your transport operation activities in one place for greater efficiency and visibility, making the most of your resources.
- Build customer confidence with total transparency of consignment progression. Job status and real-time ETA updates in your traffic planner keep your team informed.
- Proactive email notifications alert you to exceptions as your plan unfolds to find and resolve problems early.
- Vehicle tracking lets you know exactly where your vehicles are and how drivers are progressing on their planned routes.
Automate manual processes
- Avoid costly human error and duplication by having a single point of entry for all haulage work via automated and manual job imports, and an online order entry portal for your customers.
- Flexible EDIs integrate the TMS with other third-party systems, avoiding manual input, ensuring you view the latest information all the time.
- Use Mandata apps to go paperless and digitise your critical processes, from electronic proof of delivery to vehicle checks.
- Avoid printing, then distributing paper manifests and other documents to your workforce. Use integrated apps for a seamless experience between your back office and mobile workforce to save time and stay better informed.
- Revolutionise your paper proof of delivery process by going digital with Mandata apps for fast electronic updates.
- No need to match, then scan paperwork before you can invoice. The TMS saves all the right documents against the job before emailing them to your customers when you invoice.
Seamless powerful integrations
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems – Integration with your customer’s ERP systems makes it easy for customers to pass orders to you.
- Accounting Systems – Seamless integration with accounting software helps you keep your books balanced.
- Pallet network – Two-way exchange of data between most pallet network systems gives you total transparency of jobs in one system.