About the guide
There is no right way to plan haulage work, only the way that will drive efficiencies and cost savings for your business.
Find key similarities and differences of using Excel or a Transport Management Software (TMS) to plan your haulage work, to help you find the planning system best suited to your business.
Inside this guide:
- The benefits and limitations of using Excel as a planning tool
- Key similarities between Excel and a TMS
- What differentiates a TMS from Excel
- Why growing hauliers are increasingly relying on a TMS
- What other hauliers are saying about the benefits of a TMS