Back to Home
Delivering in 6 easy steps with Mandata TMS
24 Aug 2017
1. Receiving work
Jobs can be imported into your system automatically – there’s no need to write out and amend jobs on paper or spreadsheets.
- You can give your customers an option to place orders on-line
- Customer jobs can be imported via EDI links we create for you
- As work comes in you can see jobs to plan in a Traffic Pad
2. Planning work
Plan jobs like you do on paper, spreadsheets or whiteboards using a Traffic Pad on screen that everyone can see.
- The Traffic Pad is designed to work the way you like to work and show you details you want to see
- Outstanding jobs and available resources are all together in one place to make planning jobs simpler for you
3. Sending driver's work and receiving POD's
There’s a Manifest App you can use to send jobs to drivers and receive status updates and PODs back in return.
As well as sign-on glass, drivers can take a photo of any paperwork or non-conformance and they’re saved back in your system for you to see, and for your customers to see too if you like.
4. Monitoring progress
With live status updates of the load, driver and the vehicle location, you’ll have full visibility of your work when you integrate Mandata Tracking.
- Everyone can see who’s doing what and when
- You can see work is progressing as it should
- Receive live ETA’s and geo-fence locations for real-time entry and exit times
- Plan extra jobs in safely and profitably
5. Invoicing work
No more having to manually produce invoices and match up paper POD's. Once the electronic POD is saved to the system you can invoice straight from the TMS.
- Run a report to check you have all the right PODs or see which ones are missing
- Automate your invoice handling procedures and email invoices at the press of a button with Email Invoicing, save time and reduce postage costs
- Automatic updates made to your accounting system at the same time will speed up tasks and improve accuracy
6. Reporting on work
No more having to wait hours or days to see results. You can access up-to-the-minute KPI’s throughout the day.
There are hundreds of industry standard reports for you to use and share with your team and customers
Like to know more?
Request a demo or a brochure today or see how customers are using the Mandata TMS to manage their work.