Mandata Group provides Transport Management Solutions for all sizes of the road transport companies to help solve haulier’s challenges. We have a suite of products to support customers with streamlining and managing their road transport operations. Our team is not only passionate about our solutions, but they are also incredibly knowledgeable and supportive. We have focused on the road haulage, transportation and logistics sector for over 40 years and our aim is to help hauliers stay ahead in an ever-changing, fast paced market. Our software never stands still, neither should our customers or our team. Find out more information about Mandata.
About the role:
This role is one of 4 regional roles and reports into our CRM team leader who in turn reports into our Chief Revenue Officer. Managing customers’ expectations can be challenging and we want someone that is resilient, positive and focused on going the extra mile to make sure their customers have the best possible experience from the products they have invested in. We have a rapidly expanding product portfolio which offers significant cross sell and upsell opportunity.
What your duties & responsibilities will look like:
- Manage regional customer portfolio ensuring retention and new business objectives are delivered
- Strive for customer success
- Customer portfolio segmentation
- Deliver client reviews and technical demonstrations
- Produce action plans to drive customer satisfaction –collaborating with cross functional teams
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences
- Pipeline management and forecasting
- Contribute to the sales strategy and growth plan
The type of individual we are looking for:
- 5 years proven experience of managing and end to end software Account Management process -Retention and health checks – Cross sell and up sell
- Deep technical ability –consultative ability to link problems to solutions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for customer success and ability to drive growth
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff effectively at all levels
- A good understanding of the haulage and logistics sectors would be an advantage.
Here at Mandata we take pride in our teams, we are proud of our culture and understand the importance of getting the best people on board and encouraging successful careers with us. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be making the decision to find a new role, but if you feel this role could be the right one for you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Before you apply, please be sure to read the job description thoroughly – and match your CV to the required skills. If you feel like you would be the right person for the role, please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com. We do experience high levels of interest, we aim to respond to every single individual however sometimes you may experience a delay.