Ice Cool Traffic Management drives down costs
Improve efficiency and reduce the unnecessary costs in your garages and workshops.
The Mandata Workshop system is designed to facilitate the management of all aspects of your garage or workshop in harmony with the rest of your business.
Problem areas are highlighted immediately on screen or in the form of written reports. Exceptions are reported against average or budget. No matter what the size or complexity of your fleet you get the right information and full control.
The workshop system starts by drawing your attention to key problem areas, such as particular category of vehicles or a site. Next it identifies the areas of high cost, which could range from fuel or tyres to repairs and maintenance. Performance can be judged against average or budget, then, direct causes of inefficiency are pinpointed, for example, unusually high expenditure on brakes, allowing you to take immediate and fully informed action.
Fully integrated with Manpack3, the workshop system will give you meaningful answers, whether your fleet incudes HGV’s, tankers, coaches, pool cars, trailers or any other type of vehicle and you can manage plant items such as pumps, air conditioning and generators.
Workshop management features:
- Manage your own workshop and/or audit outsourced maintenance activity.
- Vehicle details and histories.
- Repetitive task schedules.
- Defect cards – defects may be recorded.
- Job card generation and allocation to workshop areas and fitters,
- Timesheet and fitter time allocation to job cards.
- Full and comprehensive purchase order processing.
- Comprehensive stock control.
- Allocation of parts and labour costs against vehicles and other equipment.
- Sales invoice generation to contract level.
- Warranty and returns tracking.
- Flexible configuration.
- Comprehensive reporting facilities.
- Increased control over inventory costs.
- Savings through cost analysis.
- Improved labour control and less vehicle downtime.
“Our staff now spend 5 minutes at the end of each week to produce key management reports. Getting the information we need is fast and easy.”
Tim Warbuton – Dews Haulage
Tracking & Manpack3 Geo-fencing▶
Driver Behaviour and Unit Analysis▶
PDA Manifests and ePOD▶
Online Data Backup and Recovery▶
ASP Hosting Model▶