Ice Cool Traffic Management drives down costs
Control and micromanage your warehouse like never before with an integrated solution.
Mandata provides a number of warehouse products to suit any size operation. Designed to work as a stand-alone package or to integrate with Manpack3, the warehouse suite will help you manage tasks such as inventory control and invoicing through to order entry, picking and even radio frequency links as a single or multi-depot operation.
The warehousing software keeps track of inventory down to three levels and maintains both standard and customer specific rate cards. Full inventory control reports and movement histories are easily accessible as well as customisable customer invoicing and perpetual inventory control and reporting.
Lager operations may benefit from Pre-delivery advice and order entry that can run in conjunction with the Radio Frequency Module to provide RF links for warehouse movements using truck mounted units or handheld barcode scanners.
- Easy intakes with optional pre-delivery advice.
- Full location and tracking.
- Batch numbers and rotation dates.
- Radio – Time inventory update.
- Full documentation design facility.
- Standard and customer specific rating, Invoice daily, weekly or monthly.
- Pick-face facility, best before picking.
- Transaction note recording.
- Comprehensive reporting, standard or generated.
- Create warehouses as sites or sheds.
- Real time knowledge and control stock of levels.
- Pallet and item level track and trace in progress in warehouse.
- Efficient and flexible invoicing.
- RF/Barcode scanning – increases the accuracy and timing of stock information.
- Real-time access to stock levels clients via the web.
- Best before date and first-in first-out stock allocation control.
- Powerful and flexible reporting.
“A comprehensive solution that streamlines warehousing operations and a great asset for real time stock management. Mandata warehousing is also user-friendly and very reliable.”
Kevin Parker – Magnus Group
Tracking & Manpack3 Geo-fencing▶
Driver Behaviour and Unit Analysis▶
PDA Manifests and ePOD▶
Online Data Backup and Recovery▶
ASP Hosting Model▶