Ice Cool Traffic Management drives down costs
Complement your Mandata systems with fully integrates links to the world’s most popular accounting software from Sage.
Working closely with Sage, Mandata has developed an integrated software solution utilising Sage 50 and Sage 200. This allows Manpack3, Warehouse and Workshop systems to link directly into sage. This integration eliminates many of the time consuming tasks normally associated with running applications from more than one supplier. E.g. creating a new customer account would normally involve entering the details into each system, however, with Mandata’s integration with Sage this is fully automated in real time.
To improve the overall system there are also payroll and personnel links for a full post payroll analysis with vehicle costs.
Sage Accounts features:
- Creating or amending sales account details in Sage automatically updates Mandata systems.
- Amendments to Sage tax and VAT rates are automatically updated into Mandata systems.
- Creating or amending Purchase Account details in Sage automatically updates Manpack3 Subcontractor account details.
- Post payroll analysis of employee costs link s to Manpack3 Vehicle Costing.
- Sales invoice or credit note production in Mandata systems automatically updates the transaction details to the sales ledger.
- Amendments to Sage currency rates are automatically updated into Mandata systems.
- When posting or authorising purchase invoices or credit notes or posting cashbook nominal payments or receipts into Sage, details are analysed to Manpack3 Vehicle costing.
- Accounts staff readily available for market leading product.
- Guaranteed continuous accounts development.
“We have found the system to be reliable with obvious savings on time consuming tasks through the full integration.”
Maurice Cattlin – David Hathaway Transport
Tracking & Manpack3 Geo-fencing▶
Driver Behaviour and Unit Analysis▶
PDA Manifests and ePOD▶
Online Data Backup and Recovery▶
ASP Hosting Model▶