Paper-based systems holding you back?
Benefit from the power and flexibility of a web based order entry and visibility solution.
The Advanced Services module is a web-based job entry and visibility platform. From your branded and personally configured website, you can allow your clients to enter orders or view order progress, including POD and conformance information.
Advanced Services is seamlessly integrated with your Manpack3 system allowing for instant, accurate, two way data flow directly with your clients. All Manpack3 jobs are visible to clients regardless of whether they were entered on the web, through an import routine or directly into Manpack3.
Web based order entry is massively configurable. The order entry screen could be as simple as entering addresses and a number of pallets, or as comprehensive as entering area codes, work types and multiple references. Different clients or client groups can be provided with uniquely tailored options for visibility of data, features and reports.
Orders entered on the web can be intelligently linked with your traffic system and can apply standard jobs templates, rate schedules and splits/trunks.
Advanced Services features:
- Web based order visibility, entry and amendment with Email notification.
- Clients manage their own standard addresses, standard jobs and use them to create orders.
- Accept or decline new orders and amendments.
- Complete job visibility for your customers including live status, conformance and POD information.
- Personalised look with your company branding.
- Automatic application of standard jobs, standard splits and rate schedules.
- Job and conformance reports.
- Reduced workload on traffic planners.
- Reduction in time spent fielding customer calls on job progresses.
- Live RSS traffic updates.
- POD downloads with CSV indexes for customers.
“Our clients now make over75% of their bookings directly across the web. They are in control and the feedback we receive continues to impress us. Advanced Services meets our clients exact needs and is a real winner for both them and us.”
John Winter - Bishopsgate